- 805BJJ Class 128: Saranya’s birthday, repeat of side control submissions
- 805BJJ Class 127: Sleeve control from guard, leading to sweep, arm bar, scissor crank, and bow-and-arrow choke
- 805BJJ Class 126: submissions from top side control – step over arm bar, americana, straight arm bar, americana trap, arm triangle; side control sweep
- 805BJJ Class 125: guard passing drills, takedown drills
- 805BJJ Class 124: rolling
- 805BJJ Class 123: paper cutter choke, north-south choke, baseball bat choke, rolling
- 805BJJ Class 122: nogi ankle lock, knee bar, triangle, and omoplata; rolling
- 805BJJ Class 121: mount escape, half guard sweep, rolling
- 805BJJ Class 120: punch block, body lock, hip toss, straight arm bar, mounted Americana, brief rolling
- 805BJJ Class 119: Saranya’s sprained wrist, spider guard sweep, pass, lasso guard defense, spider guard drill, rolling
This is mostly news about me, my family and my friends. It's not quite a blog. If you want to see my blog, I have an old and now abandoned LiveJournal blog that I no longer maintain. Just the other day I began hosting my own blog. Go there to read up about what's happening with me personally on a day to day basis.
Here's where I tell about my passion for New Moon, as well as give some hints about what I've been working on there.
A collection of fun, interesting, and/or pertinent links to other sites that I wanted to share with you. Personally. Because I like you. :)
A collection of music and software I've written and made freely available for you to download and check out.
I haven't really fleshed this out properly, so there are a few little tidbits here and there that you can explore. I don't promise quality, but some might find it interesting.